It's on sale the rest of the weekend, too, at $9.99 instead of $14.99. TowerFall Ascension on Mac and Linux will also feature several updated game variants, from speed boots to anti-gravity arrows and infinite drills.
TowerFall had been an Ouya exclusive until releasing as TowerFall Ascension on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC in March. The series recently cleared $500,000 in revenue across all platforms, with about $100,000 of that coming from its Ouya version.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death