Super Mario 3D World players who loved the isometric side-adventures of Captain Toad will get a full game's worth of the diminutive explorer later this year with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for Wii U.
Nintendo revealed Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker at its E3 digital event today, showing a wide variety of new puzzles for the adventurous Toad to solve. Like the side missions featured in last year's Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad will explore contained, isometric view levels in pursuit of treasure.
While Captain Toad still has plenty of constraints that limit his adventuring skills — he can't jump, for example — he'll be able to investigate levels from first-person perspective using the Wii U GamePad.
Some familiar enemies from the Mushroom Kingdom will impede Captain Toad's treasure hunting as players guide him through levels they can't twist and turn to solve visual puzzles and platforming challenges.
In This StoryStream
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League