E3 2014, taken as a whole, doesn't feel as obsessed with violence as past shows.
At least, that's what I thought before we compiled all of the graphic violence shown at yesterday's major press conferences into one video. At a minute long, the supercut is dense with blood, organs and unrecognizable viscera. It's strange how these things can wash over you, but make an impact when taken together. These conferences can be a bit desensitizing.
We saw the same sort of thing yesterday with the major press conferences. On their own, the dozens of game announcements felt unique. But taken together, the scripted moments blended into a slurry of marketing speak. Try watching this, this, this and this together and maintain your sanity.
If you never want to think about violent video games sold by dudes in suits again, we understand.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI +91-8437760034
- MAHA VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST BABA JI +91-8437760034
- GET YOUR LOST LOVE BACK BY BLACK MAGIC +91-8437760034
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders