But now with both of them done we look at what went well, what went wrong, and what they could have done better.
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Senior Reporter Colin Campbell and Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant ask: How did Sony and Microsoft do?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Bookmark the Friends List video page.
- Subscribe to the audio-only podcast: Friends List on iTunes.
- Download our theme song, "Hangout" by Tolecover.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall