But now with both of them done we look at what went well, what went wrong, and what they could have done better.
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Senior Reporter Colin Campbell and Editor-in-Chief Chris Grant ask: How did Sony and Microsoft do?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Bookmark the Friends List video page.
- Subscribe to the audio-only podcast: Friends List on iTunes.
- Download our theme song, "Hangout" by Tolecover.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story