Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem — a crossover role-playing game from Atlus and Intelligent Systems — is "right on schedule" for its release, Nintendo developer Hitoshi Yamagami said today during the company's 3DS event at E3 2014.
At the event, Nintendo unveiled Code Name: STEAM for Nintendo 3DS, a title made in partnership with Intelligent Systems. When asked if development on Code Name: STEAM had slowed progress on SMT X Fire Emblem, Yamagami replied with, "No, no, no, no no."
"We're right on schedule, but if I answer in any more detail I will lose my job, so please have mercy on me," he told Polygon during the open-mic Q&A.
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was announced for Wii U in 2013 during a Nintendo Direct Presentation. You can watch the original teaser trailer below.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse