Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem — a crossover role-playing game from Atlus and Intelligent Systems — is "right on schedule" for its release, Nintendo developer Hitoshi Yamagami said today during the company's 3DS event at E3 2014.
At the event, Nintendo unveiled Code Name: STEAM for Nintendo 3DS, a title made in partnership with Intelligent Systems. When asked if development on Code Name: STEAM had slowed progress on SMT X Fire Emblem, Yamagami replied with, "No, no, no, no no."
"We're right on schedule, but if I answer in any more detail I will lose my job, so please have mercy on me," he told Polygon during the open-mic Q&A.
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was announced for Wii U in 2013 during a Nintendo Direct Presentation. You can watch the original teaser trailer below.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?