Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem — a crossover role-playing game from Atlus and Intelligent Systems — is "right on schedule" for its release, Nintendo developer Hitoshi Yamagami said today during the company's 3DS event at E3 2014.
At the event, Nintendo unveiled Code Name: STEAM for Nintendo 3DS, a title made in partnership with Intelligent Systems. When asked if development on Code Name: STEAM had slowed progress on SMT X Fire Emblem, Yamagami replied with, "No, no, no, no no."
"We're right on schedule, but if I answer in any more detail I will lose my job, so please have mercy on me," he told Polygon during the open-mic Q&A.
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was announced for Wii U in 2013 during a Nintendo Direct Presentation. You can watch the original teaser trailer below.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- EVE's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- A New Steam Controller
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?