Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem — a crossover role-playing game from Atlus and Intelligent Systems — is "right on schedule" for its release, Nintendo developer Hitoshi Yamagami said today during the company's 3DS event at E3 2014.
At the event, Nintendo unveiled Code Name: STEAM for Nintendo 3DS, a title made in partnership with Intelligent Systems. When asked if development on Code Name: STEAM had slowed progress on SMT X Fire Emblem, Yamagami replied with, "No, no, no, no no."
"We're right on schedule, but if I answer in any more detail I will lose my job, so please have mercy on me," he told Polygon during the open-mic Q&A.
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was announced for Wii U in 2013 during a Nintendo Direct Presentation. You can watch the original teaser trailer below.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?