Indie developer Mike Bithell shared the "cover art" for his upcoming stealth game Volume today, depicting the game's protagonist altered to fit the art style of the game itself.
The artwork, shown below in full, was created by illustrator A. J. Hateley. Hately is also a co-founder and director of GameTee, an online shop feature t-shirts sporting video game-inspired artwork. Hately's image for Volume will be used in all the game's promotional materials, according to Bithell.
Last week, Bithell shared a live-action trailer for Volume introducing Gisborne Industries, one of the game's main presences. The game will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Mac OS and Windows PC later this year.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft