The Legend of Zelda made a mild splash at E3 when Nintendo announced a new entry in the series, the first for Wii U. So many people have asked producer Eiji Aonuma if the footage really was from the game, and not pre-rendered, that he confirmed, via Miiverse, its authenticity,
"Many people from the media kept asking me if the footage from the new Zelda game for Wii U is just a promotional movie, but that really is actual gameplay on Wii U," he said last week. "Also, I wasn't kidding about how you will be able to reach the mountains that appear in the distance if you should choose to!"
The Legend of Zelda for Wii U, which hasn't been given a subtitle yet, is expected to launch in 2015.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?