Sony is holding a week-long sale on PlayStation-exclusive titles kicking off tomorrow and lasting through June 23, Sony Network Entertainment digital distribution manager Chieh Chen announced via the PlayStation Blog.
Games are available for up to 50 percent off, while PlayStation Plus subscribers receive a discount of up to 75 percent. Included titles are listed below:
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
- Flower (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)
- Ico (PS3)
- LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)
- Tearaway (PS Vita)
- Twisted Metal (PS3)
Following the PlayStation Store update on June 17, PlayStation Plus members can also pick up action-adventure sandbox indie game Terraria for free. The full list of discounts is available on the PlayStation Blog.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?