PopCap's peg-filled puzzle game Peggle is now available for free on Origin as part of the service's "On the House" promotion.
Peggle, available for Mac and Windows PC, is usually available for $4.99. According to Origin, there is "no catch," and those who download the game get the full version permanently.
"Our goal is to provide a great gaming experience and a way to discover awesome new games," the announcement reads. "Having a game in your library, for free, is a fantastic way to see what Origin is all about."
Peggle was first released in 2007 and is available across consoles, mobile devices and PC platforms. A sequel, Peggle 2, was released last year for Xbox One and later for Xbox 360. For more on the game, check out our review.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes