PopCap's peg-filled puzzle game Peggle is now available for free on Origin as part of the service's "On the House" promotion.
Peggle, available for Mac and Windows PC, is usually available for $4.99. According to Origin, there is "no catch," and those who download the game get the full version permanently.
"Our goal is to provide a great gaming experience and a way to discover awesome new games," the announcement reads. "Having a game in your library, for free, is a fantastic way to see what Origin is all about."
Peggle was first released in 2007 and is available across consoles, mobile devices and PC platforms. A sequel, Peggle 2, was released last year for Xbox One and later for Xbox 360. For more on the game, check out our review.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down