Microsoft's newly announced Internet Explorer Developer Channel will allow devs to add gamepad support to web apps and games, IE partner group program manager Jason Weber announced via the Microsoft Developer Network blog.
According to the post, the update is one of many future Developer Channel releases.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month