Microsoft's newly announced Internet Explorer Developer Channel will allow devs to add gamepad support to web apps and games, IE partner group program manager Jason Weber announced via the Microsoft Developer Network blog.
According to the post, the update is one of many future Developer Channel releases.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- California city repeals longstanding ban on ... playing pinball?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Ouya strikes a deal to bring games to China