Microsoft's newly announced Internet Explorer Developer Channel will allow devs to add gamepad support to web apps and games, IE partner group program manager Jason Weber announced via the Microsoft Developer Network blog.
According to the post, the update is one of many future Developer Channel releases.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming
- Freedom Planet gameplay video - A Sega Genesis-style gem