Recently delayed game Batman: Arkham Knight is coming out this January, according to Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in the game.
"I have a massive game you may have heard of called Arkham Knight," Conroy said, speaking to Groovey.TV at the Denver Comic-Con last week. (It's at the 5:10 mark) "It was supposed to come out in January, we've been working on it for a year and a half, it's still not done. So it's going to come out next January, but I know everyone is frustrated.
"The reason it's been delayed is because it's so awesome."
The Rocksteady Studio game was delayed into 2015, according to a trailer released for the game during E3. Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment initially said the game, which is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, was set for a fall release.
We've reached out to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment officials for clarification and will update this story when they respond.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Endless Legend seeks the perfect imbalance to keep players exploring and exterminating
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny