Recently delayed game Batman: Arkham Knight is coming out this January, according to Kevin Conroy, the voice of Batman in the game.
"I have a massive game you may have heard of called Arkham Knight," Conroy said, speaking to Groovey.TV at the Denver Comic-Con last week. (It's at the 5:10 mark) "It was supposed to come out in January, we've been working on it for a year and a half, it's still not done. So it's going to come out next January, but I know everyone is frustrated.
"The reason it's been delayed is because it's so awesome."
The Rocksteady Studio game was delayed into 2015, according to a trailer released for the game during E3. Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment initially said the game, which is coming to PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One, was set for a fall release.
We've reached out to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment officials for clarification and will update this story when they respond.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Why Shadowgate's developers want you dead
- Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored and more available free on Xbox Live Gold in August
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta