Grand Theft Auto Online's "post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100% re-claimed" update, "I'm Not a Hipster," is available now with new jobs, hipster-themed content and gameplay fixes, Rockstar Games announced today.
Players can now purchase skinny jeans, new retro print tees, tattoos, hairstyles and more, along with seven new vehicles. The update also adds the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger for those with a soft spot for the past. GTA Online's jobs have been updated to include races such as "Before It Was Cool," "Caffeine Rush," "Trend Setting" and "Hip to be Cool."
Other updates to the game include general tweaks to vehicles, paint colors and interface options. Check out the full list on Rockstar's website.
The "I'm Not a Hipster" weekend event, which includes special bonuses and contests, will take place June 20 - 22.
Previous GTA Online updates have added high-end apartments, wardrobes and more. Grand Theft Auto Online is included in Grand Theft Auto 5, which was released last year.
Correction: This article originally stated that Heists were previously added to GTA Online. That is not the case; they were scheduled to be released this spring, but have been delayed. We've edited the story to reflect this.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death