Heists are the focal missions of the single-player story in Grand Theft Auto 5; six full heists take place during the game, along with the botched one in the prologue. Last December, Rockstar said it planned to add Heists to GTA Online sometime in 2014. In early April, the company said Heists were coming as part of a set of GTA Online updates scheduled to be released in the spring. With three days left until the astronomical start of summer, it now appears that Heists will miss that window.
"We know many fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of the Online Heists that we had planned to release for you this spring, and they are taking more time to create than originally anticipated. We are very sorry for the delay, and are working hard to bring them to you as soon as we can," said Rockstar today. "Stay tuned for more information on that as well as lots of other ongoing content updates, enhancements and additions to the world of GTA Online that are on the way."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?