A first look at Far Cry 4's protagonist, Ajay Ghale — a "Kyrat native, devoted son and Pagan Min's guest of honor" — is now available on the game's official Facebook page.
In Far Cry 4, Ajay returns to his home region of Kyrat to scatter his mother's ashes. Once there, he encounters the game's villain and old friend, Pagan Min.
The image, which you can view in its entirety below, is the first we've seen of Ajay's face, as the game takes place from a first-person perspective. During a recent interview at E3 2014, game director Alex Hutchinson told Polygon the team was "inches away" from adding female playable characters.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes