To close E3, we gather around the metaphorical bonfire to discuss the wonderful spectacle we saw in the stale air halls of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Chris Plante, Russ Frushtick and Griffin and Justin McElroy recline on the E3 HQ couches for a final discussion. Did your favorite game make the cut? Let us know in the comments.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)