To close E3, we gather around the metaphorical bonfire to discuss the wonderful spectacle we saw in the stale air halls of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Chris Plante, Russ Frushtick and Griffin and Justin McElroy recline on the E3 HQ couches for a final discussion. Did your favorite game make the cut? Let us know in the comments.
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?