How does it feel when you stop talking to other people as peers, and begin addressing them as your audience? How do you handle yourself when the concept of your existence becomes more interesting to people than the reality of being an actual person?
This short video dives into what it means to be famous on the internet by studying the controversies that often surrounded game developer Phil Fish. It deconstructs many of the stories about Fish, and the ideas it discusses about how we cover these personalities are fascinating. No matter what you feel about Fish, or the 24 hour news cycle, this is worth your time.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- A cool new FPS game for Google Play
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gun Game Tips
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Destiny Beta
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4