How does it feel when you stop talking to other people as peers, and begin addressing them as your audience? How do you handle yourself when the concept of your existence becomes more interesting to people than the reality of being an actual person?
This short video dives into what it means to be famous on the internet by studying the controversies that often surrounded game developer Phil Fish. It deconstructs many of the stories about Fish, and the ideas it discusses about how we cover these personalities are fascinating. No matter what you feel about Fish, or the 24 hour news cycle, this is worth your time.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?