Thanks to the update, players from Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand will be able to enter the Technical Alpha. Global players will be able to make in-game purchases, though the English client will be deployed in all regions until Blizzard releases localized clients "in the coming months." Testing in China, Korea and Taiwan will follow the regions above.
Those interested in playing the Mac and Windows PC game can opt in using the Beta Profile page in their Battle.net account. For more on Blizzard's MOBA, be sure to read our recent impressions. You can also learn about the game's development in our interview with Heroes of the Storm's creators.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer