BBC Radio is bringing the video games centric show Game On to a primetime slot, host Adam Rosser told MCVUK.
Game On previously broadcast during a 2:30am graveyard shift and was only accessible for seven days through BBC iPlayer following its initial broadcast. The show will now air as part of the company's popular Let's Talk about Tech podcast online.
"It's great news for the show and for 5Live. They've finally started to listen to my wild protestations,"said Rosser. "5Live's Saturday Edition has, with its coverage of tech and web news, established a beachhead that we're able to exploit. Adding Game On into the station's Let's Talk About Tech strand will get the content out to an existing audience and draw in a new cohort of listeners."
Rosser most recently headed a discussion at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts earlier this year featuring games writer Rhianna Pratchett and The Stanley Parable's William Pugh. You can check out our coverage of that here.
Likewise, you can have a listen to Game On right here.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell