Developer Dinosaurum Games' next release Without Memory will be exclusive to PlayStation 4, the studio confirmed today with the launch of the game's official website.
Without Memory, developed in Unreal Engine 4, is described as a third-person psychological thriller inspired by Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. The game is said to follow a girl called Anna who wakes up in the woods with no memory. All actions will directly affect the storyline and the state of the protagonist. The player is tasked with making difficult decisions that they will have to bear responsibility for.
Like Heavy Rain, Without Memory will also make use of what the studio is referring to as a "modernized" take on quick-time effects. There will also be logic puzzles and side-quests, as well as a conversation system using the DualShock 4 touch pad.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?