Forza Horizon 2 is headed to Xbox 360 and Xbox One this fall, IGN reports.
The open-world racing game is in development at Forza Horizon developer Playground Games in collaboration with Forza Motorsport developer Turn 10 Studios.
Set in southern Europe, the game will feature hundreds of cars, and a yellow 2015 Lamborghini Huracán graces the upcoming game's cover. The Drivatar system, which learns how players drive and creates AI versions of drivers, will make the leap to the Horizon franchise with Forza Horizon 2. Drivatar debuted with Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One last year.
Update: According to a tweet from IGN executive editor editor Ryan McCaffrey, "another studio" is developing the Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon 2, while Playground is creating the Xbox One version in the Forza Motorsport 5 engine.
Update 2: A tweet from the official Forza Motorspirt account revealed that Sumo Digital, whose credits include Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, is developing the Xbox 360 version.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League