Play Nintendo Tour 2014, which begins June 6 in LA, will allow visitors to play titles such as Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Yoshi's New Island and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo announced today.
The Play Nintendo Tour will feature competitions, different themed areas, costumed characters and more. It takes place from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. local time at 6000 Sepulveda Blvd. in Culver City. On June 8, the event will be open from 12 - 6 p.m.
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Yoshi's New Island
- Pokémon X/Pokémon Y
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Super Mario 3D Land
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Mario Kart 7
The Play Nintendo Tour 2014 will make stops in major cities across the U.S.
Of the available titles, Kirby: Triple Deluxe is the most recent release. For more on the game, check out our review.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer