Natsume, the Japanese developer and publisher behind games like the Harvest Moon and Reel Fishing franchises, will announce three new titles bound for Nintendo platforms around E3 2014 next week.
Natsume's community manager CeeCee revealed the company's plans in a recent blog post.
"We’re saving a few secrets for closer to the show, but expect not one, not two, but THREE new Nintendo titles we’ll be announcing leading up to and at the show," CeeCee wrote. "This doesn’t include any classic eShop titles (and we’ll have some news on those as well). Will they be 3DS, Wii U, or a mix of the two, you ask? You’ll have to tune in from now until June 10th to find out!"
Late last month, Xseed Games announced that the Harvest Moon game Story of Seasons is being localized and is headed to North America this year.
Nintendo won't hold a traditional press conference at E3 this year, but the company will be in attendance and broadcast a Nintendo Digital Event at noon ET on Tuesday, June 10. The company will also sponsor a Super Smash Bros. for Wii U tournament, where players can compete with Nintendo GameCube controllers.
E3 2014 will take place June 10-12 in Los Angeles, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Optimus Prime is no longer just a truck, he's a PlayStation
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business