The official version of Unity for PlayStation Mobile is available now, Sony announced today, further opening up the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV systems for mobile game developers.
Unity for PlayStation Mobile offers mobile developers a relatively easy solution to port their iPhone, iPad and Android-supported games to PS Vita and PlayStation TV. It also lets developers create games that integrate PS Vita controls, like dual analog sticks and the rear touchpad.
According to Sony, Unity for PSM will help draw in mobile developers and expand the gaming lineup for both platforms. The PSM Developer Program, an initiative that offers support and content distribution to PSM developers, is available in 32 countries and regions. More information about Unity for PlayStation Mobile and the developer program is available on the official website.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Multiplayer comes to Dragon Age with Inquisition's 4-player co-op mode