The official version of Unity for PlayStation Mobile is available now, Sony announced today, further opening up the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation TV systems for mobile game developers.
Unity for PlayStation Mobile offers mobile developers a relatively easy solution to port their iPhone, iPad and Android-supported games to PS Vita and PlayStation TV. It also lets developers create games that integrate PS Vita controls, like dual analog sticks and the rear touchpad.
According to Sony, Unity for PSM will help draw in mobile developers and expand the gaming lineup for both platforms. The PSM Developer Program, an initiative that offers support and content distribution to PSM developers, is available in 32 countries and regions. More information about Unity for PlayStation Mobile and the developer program is available on the official website.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death