Pavilion, a fourth-person exploratory adventure coming soon to PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, released a trailer showing 90 seconds of what the indie game is all about. It shows how players will guide a man through its fantasy world, rather than controlling him directly.
In Pavilion, the player's job is to get the man to the end of the level, doing things like ringing a bell to draw his attention, or shining light on a dark area. As the man won't walk into danger, there appears to be no fail state in the game.
Pavilion, by Henrik Flink and Rickard Westman of Visiontrick Media, is due for release sometime this year, though a specific launch date has not been given. For more on the game, see Polygon's look at it from Tokyo Game Show 2013.
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28