As the Battlefield: Hardline closed beta approaches its conclusion on Thursday, Electronic Arts has unlocked all current weapons and gadgets accessible in the beta.
That means players on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC haven't yet unlocked everything can now try out all the game has an offer. The Battlefield Blog reminds that all of the stuff that is in the Beta is only a slice of what will be in the full game when it launches.
To access all of the weapons and gadgets, go to the Agent/Loadout menup in Battlelog, equip whatever gear interests you, and head into the game.
In addition to the equipment unlock, a patch to the PC version fixing netcode and some audio issues also rolled out. More details on that patch are here.
Battlefield: Hardline launches Oct. 21 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. For more on the game, see Polygon's preview from E3.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4