As the Battlefield: Hardline closed beta approaches its conclusion on Thursday, Electronic Arts has unlocked all current weapons and gadgets accessible in the beta.
That means players on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC haven't yet unlocked everything can now try out all the game has an offer. The Battlefield Blog reminds that all of the stuff that is in the Beta is only a slice of what will be in the full game when it launches.
To access all of the weapons and gadgets, go to the Agent/Loadout menup in Battlelog, equip whatever gear interests you, and head into the game.
In addition to the equipment unlock, a patch to the PC version fixing netcode and some audio issues also rolled out. More details on that patch are here.
Battlefield: Hardline launches Oct. 21 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. For more on the game, see Polygon's preview from E3.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order