Despite a PlayStation Store policy that says preorders may not be canceled and refunds are not available, Sony will refund $10 to those who pre-ordered The Last of Us Remastered for PlayStation 4, in light of a price cut to $50 from $60 this weekend.
Adam Boyes, the vice president of publisher and developer relations for PlayStation, tweeted last night that fans should get a $10 refund in the next five to seven days.
The Last of Us Remastered will launch on PlayStation 4 on July 29. The game will feature higher resolution "cutscene-quality" character models throughout the game, according to Neil Druckmann, the game's creative director.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design