Xbox One and Xbox 360 players can get a handful of popular games at a discount this week through Xbox's Deals with Gold promotion, including Xbox One launch title Ryse: Son of Rome at 17 percent off, according to the Major Nelson blog.
Now through June 30, players can also snag the Ryse season pass — which includes four content packs for use in the game's multiplayer mode — at 50 percent off.
Through Games on Demand on Xbox 360, players can also snag Diablo 3 at 50 percent off, Payday 2 at 63 percent off and Fable 2 and 3 at 75 percent off. A handful of weapons and outfits packs for Fable Anniversary are also available at around half their original price.
Additionally, the Xbox Games Store is holding a sale on select Lego titles — including Lego The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, The Lego Movie Video Game, Lego Marvel Superheroes, both Lego Batman titles and Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 — as well as over two dozen Sega titles. The latter feature a handful of Xbox Arcade titles, including Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episodes 1 and 2 and Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse.
FIFA World Cup Brazil will also be available through Games on Demand at 35 percent off starting this Thursday, June 26.
Correction: This post originally referred to the offerings as Games with Gold, instead of Deals with Gold, which is a separate promotion.
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?