Grand Theft Auto 5 is now playable in first-person if you have the ability to add mods to the Xbox 360 version of the game.
That is to say, Grand Theft Auto 5 is playable in first-person for a select few tinkerers. But this new mod is the latest in a series of incredible mods that show how malleable the open-world game is.
In theory, these mods will be more accessible on PC. Grand Theft Auto 4 has received tremendous support from the PC mod community. When Grand Theft Auto 5 arrives on PC this fall, it appears we can expect the same warm reception.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart