Grand Theft Auto 5 is now playable in first-person if you have the ability to add mods to the Xbox 360 version of the game.
That is to say, Grand Theft Auto 5 is playable in first-person for a select few tinkerers. But this new mod is the latest in a series of incredible mods that show how malleable the open-world game is.
In theory, these mods will be more accessible on PC. Grand Theft Auto 4 has received tremendous support from the PC mod community. When Grand Theft Auto 5 arrives on PC this fall, it appears we can expect the same warm reception.
More from Polygon
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- RIP Friends List?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28