The 2.5 side-scrolling puzzle platformer is a remake of 1997's Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Speaking with Eurogamer, creator Lorne Lanning explained that the Xbox One edition of the game will come after the Steam and PlayStation ports.
"As soon as we get our obligations on the PS platforms out, our intention is to get rolling on the Xbox platform and really treat it with the same level of care," Lanning said. "We don't have a release date, but we know it'll be before the end of the year."
The game will not be released on Xbox 360,as the ID@Xbox program only applies to Xbox One titles.
New 'n' Tasty is already slated to launch for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita as a cross-buy and cross-save title, as well as Linux, Mac, Wii U and Windows PC. The PS4 launch is set for July 22.
- Polygon's Games of the Year 2014 #8: Shovel Knight
- The Interview to hit YouTube, Google Play and other streaming services today (update)
- Best of the rest 2014: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze deserves more love than it got
- John Romero's Christmas present is cooler than yours
- The Interview is the most disappointing movie of 2014
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)
- What are your top 25 games of all-time?
- Forbes: You Don't Have To Kill Prostitutes In 'GTA V'
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Two Day Warning (Tuesday, Dec. 23)
- Polynauts: The Plightcast Episode 18
- Assassin's Creed Unity