The 2.5 side-scrolling puzzle platformer is a remake of 1997's Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Speaking with Eurogamer, creator Lorne Lanning explained that the Xbox One edition of the game will come after the Steam and PlayStation ports.
"As soon as we get our obligations on the PS platforms out, our intention is to get rolling on the Xbox platform and really treat it with the same level of care," Lanning said. "We don't have a release date, but we know it'll be before the end of the year."
The game will not be released on Xbox 360,as the ID@Xbox program only applies to Xbox One titles.
New 'n' Tasty is already slated to launch for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita as a cross-buy and cross-save title, as well as Linux, Mac, Wii U and Windows PC. The PS4 launch is set for July 22.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Minecon is officially off this year; looks to return in 2015
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League