Insomniac Games is working on a new game called Slow Down, Bull, created by a team of four to five people, in Unity for PC, designer Lisa Brown announced today via the developer's website.
Slow Down, Bull is still in its early stages. The game stars a "stressed out, overachiever bull" by the name of Axel. When Axel becomes too stressed out, he succumbs to his natural instincts and tramples all over his possessions.
"He loves collecting beautiful things but has to overcome his innate bull nature to accomplish his goals," Brown wrote. "Axel tries very hard to be graceful and cautious while he collects, but it's very stressful! What if he bumps into someone? What if his bull-like nature erupts and ruins everything he's trying to collect? What if he messes up?"
According to Brown, Slow Down, Bull is a way for Insomniac to parse out how many of its devs are needed to make a great game. It's also a way to show off the development process and pull feedback from the audience. The team will stream its work on Friday afternoons; the first stream begins June 27 at 5 p.m. ET.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding