Bayonetta developer Platinum Games will release a downloadable third-person combat game based on Nickelodeon's animated show The Legend of Korra this fall, IGN reports.
The Legend of Korra stars the eponymous young avatar, a legendary figure with the ability to master all four elements. The game will take place between the show's second and third season, and players will have access to all four of Korra's elemental abilities in combat.
The title will be available for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC. Check out a teaser of the game above. A turn-based strategy version will launch for Nintendo 3DS this year as well from Webfoot Technologies.
The Legend of Korra is a followup to Nickelodeon's hit animated show Avatar: The Last Airbender. The show is preparing to enter its third season June 27.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What Last-Gen Game Do You Want Remade For Next-Gen?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?