Infamous: First Light, the standalone add-on mission starring Infamous: Second Son character Fetch, will launch for PlayStation 4 on Aug. 26, according to a tweet from developer Sucker Punch Productions.
The tweet also shared the above concept artwork for the DLC, as well a scant plot detail. Fetch will be "taking the fight" to Curdun Cay, a detention facility for Conduits — the name for the elemental power wielders in the Infamous universe — first introduced in 2011 title Infamous 2.
The PlayStation Store also lists First Light's Aug. 26 release date. Sucker Punch's tweet pegs the DLC for an Aug. 27 launch in Europe.
Infamous: First Light was announced during Sony's E3 press conference earlier this month. Its introductory trailer also suggested an appearance from Infamous: Second Son's main protagonist, Delsin.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-riors (part 2)