Infamous: First Light, the standalone add-on mission starring Infamous: Second Son character Fetch, will launch for PlayStation 4 on Aug. 26, according to a tweet from developer Sucker Punch Productions.
The tweet also shared the above concept artwork for the DLC, as well a scant plot detail. Fetch will be "taking the fight" to Curdun Cay, a detention facility for Conduits — the name for the elemental power wielders in the Infamous universe — first introduced in 2011 title Infamous 2.
The PlayStation Store also lists First Light's Aug. 26 release date. Sucker Punch's tweet pegs the DLC for an Aug. 27 launch in Europe.
Infamous: First Light was announced during Sony's E3 press conference earlier this month. Its introductory trailer also suggested an appearance from Infamous: Second Son's main protagonist, Delsin.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Microsoft may be offering 24-hour demos of Xbox One games to Gold subscribers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us