Infamous: First Light, the standalone add-on mission starring Infamous: Second Son character Fetch, will launch for PlayStation 4 on Aug. 26, according to a tweet from developer Sucker Punch Productions.
The tweet also shared the above concept artwork for the DLC, as well a scant plot detail. Fetch will be "taking the fight" to Curdun Cay, a detention facility for Conduits — the name for the elemental power wielders in the Infamous universe — first introduced in 2011 title Infamous 2.
The PlayStation Store also lists First Light's Aug. 26 release date. Sucker Punch's tweet pegs the DLC for an Aug. 27 launch in Europe.
Infamous: First Light was announced during Sony's E3 press conference earlier this month. Its introductory trailer also suggested an appearance from Infamous: Second Son's main protagonist, Delsin.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!