PlayStation Plus subscribers will get free access to games such as Towerfall Ascension, Strider and Dead Space 3, Sony Computer Entertainment announced via the PlayStation Blog and PlayStation Blog Europe.
Towerfall Ascension is the critically acclaimed PC and console version of the popular Ouya game, which includes new levels and characters. PlayStation 4 owners will also be able to grab action title Strider from Double Helix Games, which was released earlier this year.
PlayStation 3 owners will gain access to third-person survival shooter Dead Space 3 and 2D action puzzle game Vessel.
On the PlayStation Vita, European subscribers get Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, while North American users receive Muramasa Rebirth. Both regions get Doki-Doki Universe, a cross-play title for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
All six games will be through PlayStation Plus available July 1 in North America and July 2 in Europe.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?