PlayStation Plus subscribers will get free access to games such as Towerfall Ascension, Strider and Dead Space 3, Sony Computer Entertainment announced via the PlayStation Blog and PlayStation Blog Europe.
Towerfall Ascension is the critically acclaimed PC and console version of the popular Ouya game, which includes new levels and characters. PlayStation 4 owners will also be able to grab action title Strider from Double Helix Games, which was released earlier this year.
PlayStation 3 owners will gain access to third-person survival shooter Dead Space 3 and 2D action puzzle game Vessel.
On the PlayStation Vita, European subscribers get Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, while North American users receive Muramasa Rebirth. Both regions get Doki-Doki Universe, a cross-play title for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
All six games will be through PlayStation Plus available July 1 in North America and July 2 in Europe.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page