GameStop is restocking the Nintendo 3DS XL bundle featuring Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, a representative for GameStop told Polygon today.
The bundle, which first became available last December, includes a silver 3DS XL with drawings of Mario and Luigi etched into the front, as well as a pre-installed digital copy of Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, which launched last summer.
According to the GameStop representative, retail outlets and GameStop's online store should begin receiving more stock of the bundle today and tomorrow. The bundle also now costs $179.99, down $20 from the original price of $199.99.
For more details on Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, check out our review.
More from Polygon
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- RIP Friends List?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?