Yesterday at Google's I/O developer conference, the company announced a suite of GPU-focused technologies designed to bring better graphics to Android devices. Press play above to see the video Google showed on stage to demonstrate the power of the Android Extension Pack tech using Epic Games' Unreal Engine 4.
You can learn about Google's other announcements — including games, watches and television peripherals — in Polygon's Google I/O 2014 StoryStream.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27