Yesterday at Google's I/O developer conference, the company announced a suite of GPU-focused technologies designed to bring better graphics to Android devices. Press play above to see the video Google showed on stage to demonstrate the power of the Android Extension Pack tech using Epic Games' Unreal Engine 4.
You can learn about Google's other announcements — including games, watches and television peripherals — in Polygon's Google I/O 2014 StoryStream.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game