The World Ends with You: Solo Remix, the mobile port of the action role-playing game from Square Enix, is now available on Android for $17.99, the company announced today.
Solo Remix was first released in August 2012 on iOS; that version also costs $17.99. The original The World Ends with You debuted in Japan in July 2007 on Nintendo DS, and launched in the West in April 2008.
According to Square Enix, Solo Remix features redrawn art that is designed for the high-resolution screens on mobile devices. It also comes with The World Ends with You's full 60-song soundtrack, which boasts remixes and some new songs that the DS title didn't have. And players who finish the main story will be able to unlock a bonus chapter.
You can check out The World Ends with You: Solo Remix on Google Play.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- A global terrorist attack kicks off Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, watch the story trailer here
- Here's what's in the $120 version of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA launches subscription service on Xbox One
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???