The first ever Disney Infinity Toy Box Summit, a "super-powered Toy Box competition," will be held Aug. 15 - 17 in Salt Lake City, Utah, Disney Interactive announced today.
"This fan appreciation event will pit top Toy Box creative artists from around the world to partake in a super-powered Toy Box competition," the announcement reads. "The best creations will then be leveraged during the game's fall launch."
Artists will be selected from Disney-held competitions held since the game's launch, such as "The Disney Infinity Toy Box TV: The Official Weekly Web Show." Three summit attendees will also have the chance to join Disney Infinity's video contest, in which participants pay homage to their favorite Disney movie using the game's Toy Box.
Five associate community level designers will act as mentors at the Summit. The event will include panels, roundtable discussion with developers, a tour of the studio, keynotes from Disney Infinity executives and a hands-on preview with Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes, which introduces members of the Avengers.
Disney Infinity 2.0 is expected to launch this September.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)