There are two ways players can get into the alpha: by invitation and by lucky draw. Those selected to be part of the alpha should receive an official email from Ubisoft notifying them of their status as alpha testers. Those who have not received an invitation can sign up for the lucky draw and participate once per day. If chosen, players may be granted immediate access to the game.
EndWar Online is the free-to-play spin-off of Tom Clancy's EndWar and can be played through web browsers. A three-day test period for the game, which was called Tech Assault, was held from Feb. 27-30. Those who took part in Tech Assault will be given queueing priority for the alpha.
Only a limited number of players will be given access to the alpha.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Xbox One will launch in China on Sept. 23
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer