There are two ways players can get into the alpha: by invitation and by lucky draw. Those selected to be part of the alpha should receive an official email from Ubisoft notifying them of their status as alpha testers. Those who have not received an invitation can sign up for the lucky draw and participate once per day. If chosen, players may be granted immediate access to the game.
EndWar Online is the free-to-play spin-off of Tom Clancy's EndWar and can be played through web browsers. A three-day test period for the game, which was called Tech Assault, was held from Feb. 27-30. Those who took part in Tech Assault will be given queueing priority for the alpha.
Only a limited number of players will be given access to the alpha.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft