Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, due to launch on Sept. 8, will be playable at Bandai Namco's booth, along with Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Hearts R at the Anime Expo 2014, beginning Thursday in Los Angeles.
Other games with playable demos at the Namco booth will include One Piece Unlimited World Red, Short Peace: Ranko Tskuigme's Longest Day, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn, and Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment.
A panel scheduled for Thursday afternoon will feature producers of Tales of Xillia 2 (due for a western release in August) and Sword Art Online to discuss the localization and development of both games.
Tournaments for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst also will be held. Anime Expo 2014 will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, see the expo's official site.
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine