Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, due to launch on Sept. 8, will be playable at Bandai Namco's booth, along with Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Hearts R at the Anime Expo 2014, beginning Thursday in Los Angeles.
Other games with playable demos at the Namco booth will include One Piece Unlimited World Red, Short Peace: Ranko Tskuigme's Longest Day, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn, and Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment.
A panel scheduled for Thursday afternoon will feature producers of Tales of Xillia 2 (due for a western release in August) and Sword Art Online to discuss the localization and development of both games.
Tournaments for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst also will be held. Anime Expo 2014 will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, see the expo's official site.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design