Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, due to launch on Sept. 8, will be playable at Bandai Namco's booth, along with Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Hearts R at the Anime Expo 2014, beginning Thursday in Los Angeles.
Other games with playable demos at the Namco booth will include One Piece Unlimited World Red, Short Peace: Ranko Tskuigme's Longest Day, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn, and Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment.
A panel scheduled for Thursday afternoon will feature producers of Tales of Xillia 2 (due for a western release in August) and Sword Art Online to discuss the localization and development of both games.
Tournaments for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst also will be held. Anime Expo 2014 will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, see the expo's official site.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible