Over the last week, Dragon Age: Inquisition developer BioWare has offered up more details of the study of the Fade in a series of fictional letters and transcripts posted to the game's official website.
Dragon Age fans will remember the Fade as a spirit realm housing demons and imperfect copies of cities and people in the real world. According to on letter, the Tevinter Imperium attempted to map the terrain of the Fade using human slaves to no avail.
This series of letters also offers up some background information into what can be expected in Inquisition, one of which suggests that Alistair's close friend Teagan is now playing an important part in the Ferelden court.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is set for an Oct. 7 release on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes