YouTube user Distortion2 uploaded a new speed run video showing his completion of Dark Souls 2 in just over 20 minutes with the help of a few tricks and glitches.
The video, which you can watch in full above, is part of a series of attempts from the Dark Souls player to finish the game at under the 20 minute point. Watch as Distortion2 runs through glitched out mountains and behind the scenes of the world to race to the end.
Dark Souls 2 recieved a 9 out of 10 score from Polygon in a review that reads: "The Souls games have rarely been about fun, but Dark Souls 2's smart tweaks and concessions brought out positive emotions even amidst the pain and exhaustion. It's still a stressful experience, but it's easier than ever to recognize the brilliance in those moments of triumph that make it more than worth the struggle."
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?