Sony is kicking off the month of June with three new free games for PlayStation Plus subscribers, the company announced yesterday.
This is the first month in which Plus members will get two free PlayStation 4 games, which will be the case going forward (along with two PlayStation 3 titles and two PlayStation Vita games).
June's two PS4 titles are Frozenbyte's Trine 2: Complete Story and Q-Games' PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (screenshot above). They will go free in the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection when Sony updates the PlayStation Store later today, along with the PS3 version of Visual Concepts' NBA 2K14. The three other games coming later in June are Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on PS3, and two PS Vita titles: Mutant Mudds Deluxe from Renegade Kid, and Terraria from Engine Software and Re-Logic.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?