Sony is kicking off the month of June with three new free games for PlayStation Plus subscribers, the company announced yesterday.
This is the first month in which Plus members will get two free PlayStation 4 games, which will be the case going forward (along with two PlayStation 3 titles and two PlayStation Vita games).
June's two PS4 titles are Frozenbyte's Trine 2: Complete Story and Q-Games' PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (screenshot above). They will go free in the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection when Sony updates the PlayStation Store later today, along with the PS3 version of Visual Concepts' NBA 2K14. The three other games coming later in June are Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on PS3, and two PS Vita titles: Mutant Mudds Deluxe from Renegade Kid, and Terraria from Engine Software and Re-Logic.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall