A new round of downloadable content is available for action role-playing game Drakengard 3 today, adding new narrative-driven missions with the opportunity to play as one of Zero's magic-wielding sisters, Square Enix announced.
Players can now download five new Sister Prologues, playable chapters in which they can control characters Two, Three, Four and Five — with one extra chapter featuring Zero. Each chapter features a unique weapon set and, with the exception of Two's chapter, new trophies. Prologues cost $5.99 each and all five can be purchased together in a bundle — along with One's chapter, which was included in the game's Collector's Edition — for $29.99.
Two new costume skins are also available for Zero, priced at $2.99 each. Furiae's Garb, based on the costume belonging to the same-named princess from the original 2004 Drakengard, reduces damage taken by five percent. Eris's Garb, taken from the Drakengard 2 character, prevents Zero from losing stamina while guarding herself from attacks.
Additionally, for $1.99 players can purchase the Intoner Arrange Tracks, which adds new background music for when Zerois in Intoner Mode.
Drakengard 3 launched on May 20 exclusively for PlayStation 3. Check out our review for more details on gameplay.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic