Xbox Live's Deals with Gold is now offering discounts on titles such as Far Cry Blood Dragon and Call of Duty: Ghosts, Jeff Rubenstein announced via Major Nelson's blog.
Deals with Gold is a special promotion for Xbox Live Gold subscribers. Xbox One owners can pick up NBA 2K14 at a 33 percent discount, Call of Duty: Ghosts at 17 percent off or Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition for 20 percent off its usual price tag.
On Xbox 360, Far Cry Classic, Far Cry Blood Dragon, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Smurfs 2 are available for 67 percent off. Invincible Tiger is 66 percent off, while Rayman Legends and Saints Row 4 are 40 percent off. Call of Duty: Ghosts is 33 percent off.
The following games and add-ons are available at half-off their usual price:
- Storm Arcade
- Skydrift Arcade
- NBA 2K14 Games on Demand
- NBA 2K14: Platinum Jewelry add-on
- NBA 2K14: Blue Diamond Jewelry add-on
- NBA 2K14: Gold Jewelry add-on
- NBA 2K14: Spanish Commentary add-on
The sale will last today through June 9.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down