Sandbox adventure game Terraria is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this year, publisher 505 Games announced on the game's forums today.
According the post, Terraria on PS4 will be cross-save and cross-play compatible with PlayStation Vita. The new console version will also include all content from the game's 1.2 update — which includes new recipes and items as well as a number of improvements and fixes — as well as some unspecified "brand new functionality."
The PS4 version will be shown at E3 in Los Angeles next week, according to 505.
Terraria was initially released for PC in 2011 and launched through PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade last May, for iOS in August with for Android in September. The PS Vita version was released in December.
Check out Polygon's review for more details on Terraria.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?