Sandbox adventure game Terraria is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this year, publisher 505 Games announced on the game's forums today.
According the post, Terraria on PS4 will be cross-save and cross-play compatible with PlayStation Vita. The new console version will also include all content from the game's 1.2 update — which includes new recipes and items as well as a number of improvements and fixes — as well as some unspecified "brand new functionality."
The PS4 version will be shown at E3 in Los Angeles next week, according to 505.
Terraria was initially released for PC in 2011 and launched through PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade last May, for iOS in August with for Android in September. The PS Vita version was released in December.
Check out Polygon's review for more details on Terraria.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor will now release one week earlier
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today