During a livestreamed match of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive this weekend, streamers Jaryd "Summit" Lazar and "Weeds" — and just about everyone else on their team — were surprised to find themselves on the receiving end of a very skilled counter-terrorist player's knife. Allegedly wielded by a 14-year-old player named "Dragunov," the CT makes surprisingly short work of the enemy team.
The vicious knife attack is over in a flash, but the set up — the shocked reactions from a couple ex-pro and veteran Counter-Strike players — and the confused realization of what just happened are worth watching.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update