During a livestreamed match of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive this weekend, streamers Jaryd "Summit" Lazar and "Weeds" — and just about everyone else on their team — were surprised to find themselves on the receiving end of a very skilled counter-terrorist player's knife. Allegedly wielded by a 14-year-old player named "Dragunov," the CT makes surprisingly short work of the enemy team.
The vicious knife attack is over in a flash, but the set up — the shocked reactions from a couple ex-pro and veteran Counter-Strike players — and the confused realization of what just happened are worth watching.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?