We're just a few days away from E3 2014 and we've got our final slate of predictions for you.
Nintendo is on a hot streak with stellar Mario Kart 8 sales, but it's hard to say whether they're going to carry this momentum into E3. We certainly hope they do, as there are a lot of announcements that could rouse even more enthusiasm for the Wii U. And what is this about a mystery 3DS game? I must know!
In case you missed the first two predictions videos, on Microsoft and Sony, here they are:
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall