We're just a few days away from E3 2014 and we've got our final slate of predictions for you.
Nintendo is on a hot streak with stellar Mario Kart 8 sales, but it's hard to say whether they're going to carry this momentum into E3. We certainly hope they do, as there are a lot of announcements that could rouse even more enthusiasm for the Wii U. And what is this about a mystery 3DS game? I must know!
In case you missed the first two predictions videos, on Microsoft and Sony, here they are:
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???