The Last Guardian was announced at E3 2009, and since then we've all been waiting for it to actually get released.
Yet somehow with every passing year the chances that it will actually get released seem to get worse and worse, but Sony keeps saying it's still in development. So why are so many people still attached to this game that we don't really know anything about?
If this is your first episode, Friends List is a daily web series where we have one-on-one talks about a single question related to video games. The goal is to give Polygon's many team members across the globe and those involved in covering, designing and releasing games, an opportunity to speak with you.
Today on Friends List, Reporter Alexa Ray Corriea and Editorial Coordinator Michael Moore ask: Why do we care so much about The Last Guardian?
Enjoy Friends List anywhere, anytime:
- Bookmark the Friends List video page.
- Subscribe to the audio-only podcast: Friends List on iTunes.
- Download our theme song, "Hangout" by Tolecover.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible