Publisher Little Orbit will showcase six games, including the latest addition to the Adventure Time gaming franchise and Falling Skies, at E3 2014 next week, the company announced today.
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom was announced last month for Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Steam. It takes place in a mysterious region of Ooo created specifically for the game and is expected to launch this November.
Falling Skies: The Game is based on TV sci-fi drama of the same name. The tactical strategy role-playing game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where aliens have taken over. The game is tied to the show and aims to connect players on a deeper level with on-screen characters. Falling Skies will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
Other titles include How To Train Your Dragon 2, a game based on the upcoming animated film of the same name, Disney Planes Fire & Rescue, Disney Violetta: Rhythm & Music and Winx Club: Saving Alfrea.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- Keep your pants up with these Goldeneye proximity mines