An explosive new trailer, apparently the first official trailer, for Battlefield Hardline seems to have leaked online, giving viewers another look at the cops-and-robbers shooter, and most importantly, announcing an Oct. 21 release date.
The trailer also indicates that a full five-minute video of a multiplayer demo will be hitting the game's official site at some point.
Last week, another leaked video showed off the Electronic Arts first-person shooter. According to that video, later verified by developer Visceral Games to be real, the game will be coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Update: EA officially published the video last night following the leak. Here's the video's description: Visceral Games brings its critically-acclaimed storytelling swagger to an all new cops and criminal fantasy inspired by some of the most popular TV crime dramas.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart