An explosive new trailer, apparently the first official trailer, for Battlefield Hardline seems to have leaked online, giving viewers another look at the cops-and-robbers shooter, and most importantly, announcing an Oct. 21 release date.
The trailer also indicates that a full five-minute video of a multiplayer demo will be hitting the game's official site at some point.
Last week, another leaked video showed off the Electronic Arts first-person shooter. According to that video, later verified by developer Visceral Games to be real, the game will be coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Update: EA officially published the video last night following the leak. Here's the video's description: Visceral Games brings its critically-acclaimed storytelling swagger to an all new cops and criminal fantasy inspired by some of the most popular TV crime dramas.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Nicalis hints at Gex Remake
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???