An explosive new trailer, apparently the first official trailer, for Battlefield Hardline seems to have leaked online, giving viewers another look at the cops-and-robbers shooter, and most importantly, announcing an Oct. 21 release date.
The trailer also indicates that a full five-minute video of a multiplayer demo will be hitting the game's official site at some point.
Last week, another leaked video showed off the Electronic Arts first-person shooter. According to that video, later verified by developer Visceral Games to be real, the game will be coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Update: EA officially published the video last night following the leak. Here's the video's description: Visceral Games brings its critically-acclaimed storytelling swagger to an all new cops and criminal fantasy inspired by some of the most popular TV crime dramas.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4