An explosive new trailer, apparently the first official trailer, for Battlefield Hardline seems to have leaked online, giving viewers another look at the cops-and-robbers shooter, and most importantly, announcing an Oct. 21 release date.
The trailer also indicates that a full five-minute video of a multiplayer demo will be hitting the game's official site at some point.
Last week, another leaked video showed off the Electronic Arts first-person shooter. According to that video, later verified by developer Visceral Games to be real, the game will be coming to PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Update: EA officially published the video last night following the leak. Here's the video's description: Visceral Games brings its critically-acclaimed storytelling swagger to an all new cops and criminal fantasy inspired by some of the most popular TV crime dramas.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?